Take a peek at Pandora from behind the menacing eyes of Krieg, the Psycho Bandit, an all-new character and the 6th playable class in Borderlands 2. You’ve fought against them as enemies, now use that aggressive energy on the vault hunter’s side. Slice, dice, light yourself on fire and blow things up – taking damage was never so rewarding – or so much fun!
||14 May, 2013
||© 2009 - 2013 Gearbox Software, LLC. Published and distributed by 2K Games. Gearbox Software, Borderlands, and the Gearbox and Borderlands logos are trademarks of Gearbox Software, LLC. 2K Games and the 2K Games logo are trademarks of 2K Games in the US and/or other countries. Unreal, the circle-U logo and the Powered by Unreal Technology logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. in the United States and elsewhere. NVIDIA and the NVIDIA logo and The Way It’s Meant To Be Played are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation. This software product includes Autodesk® Scaleform® software. © 2013 Autodesk, Inc. Autodesk and Scaleform are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. Powered by Wwise (ce) 2006 – 2013 Audiokinetic Inc. All rights reserved.
||Gearbox Software, Aspyr (Mac & Linux)
||2K Games, Aspyr (Mac & Linux)
- OS: Windows XP SP3
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 2 GB(XP)/ 2 GB(Vista)
- Hard Disk Space: 13 GB free
- Video Memory: 256 MB
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8500 /ATI Radeon HD 2600
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
- Other Requirements:Initial installation requires one-time internet connection for Steam authentication; software installations required (included with the game) include Steam Client, DirectX 9, Microsoft .NET 4 Framework, Visual C++ Redistributable 2005, Visual C++ Redistributable 2008, Visual C++ Redistributable 2010, and AMD CPU Drivers (XP Only/AMD Only)
Linux RequirementsOperating System:
- OS: 10.7.5 (Lion), 10.8.4 (Mountain Lion)
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo (Dual-Core)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 13 GB
- Video Memory: 256 MB
- Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 2600 / NVidia Geforce 8800
- Additional: Macintosh mouse and keyboard, Borderlands 2 supports the Xbox 360 wired gamepad only.
- Supported Video Cards:NVIDIA GeForce® 8800, GT 120, 320M, 330M, 640M, 650M, 660M, 675MX, 680MX
ATI Radeon HD 2600, HD 3870, HD 4670, HD 4850, HD 5670, HD 5750, HD 5770, HD 5870, HD 6630, HD 6490, HD 6750, HD 6770, HD 6970
Intel HD Graphics 3000, 4000
- NOTICE: This game is not supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive)
- NOTICE: The following video chipsets are unsupported for Borderlands 2: ATI RADEON HD 2400, NVIDIA 8600m, NVIDIA 9400m, 9600m, Intel Integrated GMA 950, Intel Integrated x3100
SteamOS, Ubuntu 14.04
Intel Core 2 Quad, AMD Phenom II X4
4 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space:
Video Card (NVidia):
Video Memory (VRam):
Don't meet the above requirements? That doesn't mean your configuration wont run Borderlands 2. Visit the Borderlands 2 community page to share your experience with other Linux players and learn about how to send bugs to Aspyr. Your feedback will help us improve Borderlands 2 Linux and future AAA Linux releases!
Intel Integrated video chipsets and ATI chipsets are currently unsupported for Borderlands 2 Linux.