Bridge It is about building a bridge that doesn't break, although watching your bridge creation break and plunge a train into the watery depths below can be half the fun.
Set in the picturesque surroundings of sparse deserts and dense forests it is your task to strategically design and construct an engineering masterpiece. Watch in eager anticipation as unsuspecting motorists, heavy freight trains and tourist riverboats approach. Will your solution stand up to the test or will tons of mangled steel be sent plummeting into the river below?
38 challenging levels from novice to expert
- Cars, trucks, trains to drive across your bridges
- Boats to really test your draw bridges
- Build suspension bridges, draw bridges and more!
- Ability to save out and swap levels with friends
- Scoring system rewards clever design and cheap bridges
- Intuitive editing tools allow you to build beautiful bridges
- Narrated tutorial levels
- Earthquakes to really put your bridges through their paces!
- OS: Win XP/Vista/7/8
- Processor: 1.0 GZh
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card with Pixel and Vertex shader 2.0 support (Intel 915, Nvidia Geforce 4 ti, Ati Radeon 9500, or any newer card)
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 500 MB available space