Smersh is Russian for "Death to Spies" and was the name of a set of counterintelligence agencies formed in the Soviet Army during World War II. Their mission was to secure the rear of the active Red Army by arresting traitors, deserters, spies and criminal cells. During the war these agents became the main force combating the German intelligence service.
As captain of the 4th department of Smersh, it is your job to execute these operations in the heart of enemy territory. Be prepared to complete various tasks, including stealing important documents, eliminating enemy officers, kidnapping high-ranking officials, and sabotage enemy plans.
- Third-person stealth action immerses the player into the atmosphere of World War II military intelligence operations.
- Different types of missions based on real historical intelligence and counterintelligence operations.
- Freedom to choose the way a mission is completed.
- Extensive real-life indoor and outdoor locations.
- A variety of different spy skills at the player's disposal such as sneak, hide, carry dead bodies, change clothes, mine objects, throw knives, sniping, picking locks, setting traps and many others.
- Authentic weapons and vehicles of World War II.
- Supported OS: Windows® 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 1.7 GHz or AMD Athlon 1.8 GHz (Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon 2.4 GHz+ or higher recommended)
- Memory: 512 MB RAM (1 GB RAM recommended)
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 5200/ATI Radeon 9500 with 128 MB RAM or higher(NVIDIA GeForce 6800/ATI Radeon X800 with 256 MB RAM or higher recommended)*
- DirectX Version: DirectX® version 9.0 (included) or higher
- Sound: DirectX® version 9.0-compatible sound card
- Hard Drive: 3 GB free space
* Indicates device should be compatible with DirectX® version 9.0 or higher.