About the Game
You play Adam Jensen, an ex-SWAT specialist who's been handpicked to oversee the defensive needs of one of America's most experimental biotechnology firms. Your job is to safeguard company secrets, but when a black ops team breaks in and kills the very scientists you were hired to protect, everything you thought you knew about your job changes.
- A divided near-future: discover a time of great technological advancement, but also a time of chaos and conspiracy. Mechanical augmentations of the human body have divided society between those who can afford them, and those who can’t. Opposing forces conspire from the shadow to control the destiny of mankind: a human revolution is coming.
- A perfect mix of action and role-play: the game uniquely combines action-packed close-quarters takedowns with intense shooting, offering a vast array of character augmentations and upgrades for the many weapons at your disposal. Unlock new abilities and increase your stealth, social, hacking or combat skills: the game rewards all styles of play and approaches. Determine how you want your character to evolve, based on how you want to play the game.
- Choices and consequences: shoot your way through the enemies, sneak up behind them without being traced, hack systems to retrieve crucial information, or use your social skills to extract information from key characters – there are always choices, multiple approaches, multiple paths and multiple tools at your disposal. Choose your playing style and face the consequences of your actions: you decide how the story unfolds in his enhanced storyline featuring the full integration of "The Missing Link" and "Tongs Mission". Find more ways to defeat the new and improved Boss Fights, use the Newgame+ feature to replay the story with your previously acquired augmentations. Learn more about the game with the developers commentaries in ENGLISH ONLY and the original "Making of"video.
||25 Oct, 2013
||Deus Ex: Human Revolution – Director’s Cut © Square Enix Ltd. 2013. Developed by Eidos Montreal and Snowed in Studios Inc. Deus Ex: Human Revolution – Director’s Cut, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, the Deus Ex logo, Eidos Montreal and the Eidos logo are trademarks of Square Enix Ltd. Square Enix and the Square Enix logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Square Enix Holdings Co. Ltd. This software product includes Autodesk® Scaleform® software, © 2013 Autodesk, Inc. All rights reserved. FMOD Ex Sound System, copyright © Firelight Technologies Pty, Ltd., 1994-2011. Facial animations generated with FaceFX. ©2002-2013, OC3 Entertainment, Inc. and its licensors. All rights reserved. This software product includes Autodesk® Gameware™ software, © 2013 Autodesk, Inc. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
||Eidos Montreal, Feral Interactive (Mac)
||Square Enix, Feral Interactive (Mac)
- OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
- Processor: 2 GHz dual core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8000 series or ATI Radeon HD 2000 series or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 17 GB available space
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound device
- OS: 10.8.5
- Processor: 2.0Ghz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512MB
- Storage: 25 GB available space
- Additional Notes: The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI X1xxx series, ATI HD2xxx series, Intel GMA series, Intel HD3000, NVIDIA 7xxx series, NVIDIA 8xxx series, NVIDIA 9400 and NVIDIA 3xx series. The following cards require you to have 8GB of system RAM: Intel HD4000.