A Psychic Odyssey Through the Minds of Misfits, Monsters, and Madmen.
This classic action/adventure platformer from acclaimed developers Double Fine Productions follows the story of a young psychic named Razputin. In his quest to join the Psychonauts--an elite group of international psychic secret agents--he breaks into their secret training facility: Whispering Rock Psychic Summer Camp. But this is no average psychic summer camp! A mysterious villain has kidnapped Raz’s fellow campers and stolen their brains. Now he must use his psychic powers of Telekinesis, Levitation, and most of all his ability to project himself into the minds of others--to find the loose noodles and keep them from falling into the wrong hands. Fight mental demons! Uncover hidden memories! Sort emotional baggage! Explore the fantastic realm of the inner mind! Join the Psychonauts!
- OS: Windows 98 SE/2000/XP
- Processor: 1.0 GHz Pentium(R) III and AMD Athlon(tm)
- Memory: 256 MB of RAM
- Graphics: 64 MB GeForce (tm) 3 or higher or ATI(R) Radeon 8500 or higher (except GeForce 4 MX and Go series)
- DirectX®: version 9.0 or higher (included with game)
- Hard Drive: 3.75 GB minimum hard drive space
- Sound: DirectX® 9.0 or higher compatible sound card
- Controls: Windows-compatible keyboard and mouse
- OS: Snow Leopard 10.6.8, or later.
- Processor: Intel Core Duo Processor
- Memory: 2 GB of RAM
- Graphics: ATI X1600 / NVIDIA 8600GT / Intel HD3000 or better card with at least 128 MB VRAM
- Hard Drive: 4GB minimum hard drive space
- Controls: Keyboard and Mouse
- Leopard is not supported