Master Thief Edition
- Digital Art Book
Get access to the official digital collection of stunning concept art that offers a sneak peek into the shadowy world of Thief.
This will be accessible from the game’s startup launcher.
- Digital Comic Book
Delve deeper into the shroud surrounding Thief's obscure world with its complete collection of riveting digital comic books.
- Obtain a comic book series exclusive to this limited edition.
- Get access to all of the comic books in the Thief series.
- Discover riveting story development that can only be experienced through these comic books.
To obtain the comic book:
- 1. You should receive 2 unique serialised keys at launch via the Steam in-client menu for the comic book.
- 2. Go to https://digital.darkhorse.com/thief to redeem them.
- 3. Sign in, or if you don’t have a Dark Horse Digital account, please create one.
- 4. Enter your serialised key to unlock English and French versions of the digital comic book.
- 5. Enjoy your free digital comics in any modern web browser or download Dark Horse’s app!
- Booster Pack
Get access to an exclusive bundle of optional in-game consumables that can empower you and hasten your progression through Thief. Accessible in-game upon game installation.
- Quiver upgrade: increase maximum arrow capacity.
- Choke arrows.
- Poppy flowers.
- Digital soundtrack
A remarkable collection of Thief tracks.
- You will receive a unique serialised key at launch via the Steam in-client menu to unlock your copy of the digital soundtrack. Redeem your key here: http://www.sumthing.com/thiefredeem/
The track list will be accessible from the game’s startup launcher under the Extras button.
About the Game
Garrett, the Master Thief, steps out of the shadows into the City. In this treacherous place, where the Baron’s Watch spreads a rising tide of fear and oppression, his skills are the only things he can trust. Even the most cautious citizens and their best-guarded possessions are not safe from his reach.
As an uprising emerges, Garrett finds himself entangled in growing layers of conflict. Lead by Orion, the voice of the people, the tyrannized citizens will do everything they can to claim back the City from the Baron’s grasp. The revolution is inevitable. If Garrett doesn’t get involved, the streets will run red with blood and the City will tear itself apart.
Garrett never paid the price for anything… until now.
- YOU ARE GARRETT, THE MASTER THIEF
Step into the silent shoes of Garrett, a dark and lonely thief with an unrivalled set of skills. The most challenging heists, the most inaccessible loots, the best kept secrets: nothing is out of your reach.
- THE CITY: YOURS FOR THE TAKING
Explore the sick and troubled City, from its shady back alleys to the heights of its rooftops. Sneak into rich houses, Infiltrate the best-guarded mansions and lurk in every dark corner… unnoticed and unsanctioned.
- CHOOSE YOUR APPROACH
Leverage Garrett’s arsenal to take down guards with your blackjack, shoot one of your many arrow types or use your newly acquired focus abilities to manipulate the environment and outsmart your enemies. What kind of master thief will you be?
- UNPRECEDENTED IMMERSION
Become one with the world thanks to ground-breaking visual elements and a truly tactile and visceral first-person experience. Through jaw-dropping Next-Gen technical possibilities, Thief delivers unprecedented immersion through sights, sounds and artificial intelligence.
- OS: Windows Vista with Platform Update for Windows Vista
- Processor: High-Performance Dual Core CPU or Quad Core CPU
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon 4800 series / Nvidia GTS 250
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- OS: 10.10.5
- Processor: 1.8 GHz
- Memory: 4 MB RAM
- Graphics: 1 GB*
- Storage: 30 MB available space
- Additional Notes: * Nvidia 6xx series, AMD 5000 series or Intel Iris Pro required.